3/31/2006

Many Accolades to The SUU Business School!

After getting word of SUU's accreditation from one of my professors on Wednesday night, I was very excited and thankful that the accreditation came when it did, just weeks before I graduate! I also gained a reaffirmation for my decision to continue my education at SUU when I read a post on the subject in the voluntaryXchange blog. While having accreditation gives more notoriety and distinction to SUU's business school, I would still recommend getting a business education at SUU to anyone regardless of whether or not it had occured. I have been extremely impressed with the curriculum and experienced faculty here at SUU. I have especially enjoyed my investments class, where class teams get to invest real money in the stock market, which is virtually unheard of. I have learned so much from having the opportunity, and am amazed that a school as small as SUU has such a program in place. Aside from my investments class, I have also been tremendsouly impressed with the school of business's advisement. Paula Alger is extremely efficient, and courteous, and is always encouraging students to do well in school, and pursue more education. I could go on and on about how wonderful I think SUU is, but I will close by just saying I have really benefited from my time here, and I'm glad I made the decision to transfer here upon receiving my associate's degree.

1 comment:

Dr. Tufte said...

Thanks folks!